Friday, January 18, 2008

my mission

Holy hip-hop!
Yo! Wassup m'niggas? Just chillin' with the homies, gotta lock it down. Check it out! Are you down with that? Doncha be dissin' ma homeboys - I pop a cap in yo' ass. Just keepin' it real, dog. Know what I'm sayin'?

Oh, excuse my lapse into rap vernacular, I'm practising my 'gangsta' lingo as part of a new reach-out program for disaffected black urban youth. Inspired by Brian Tamaki, I've decided to start my own religious sect combining Biblical teachings with gang culture. "Thugz 4 Christ" is our motto, or "T4C" for short.

Using both scripture plus intimidation and standover tactics, our mission is to eradicate (using any force necessary) those disgusting, unholy cesspits of secularism that plague our towns and cities. What is our theology? you may ask. Our Doctrine? Why, don't you start getting lippy with me, now - you just better get down on your knees and start prayin', boy! And believe me, You Will Repent!

Remember: we know where you live, so you'd better ask The Almighty for his protection when the T4C come a' knocking. You're gonna need it. And you best hope that God shows mercy and forgives you for your sins, coz the T4C aint gonna.

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord.......

.......or else!

No comments: