Saturday, August 19, 2006

believe it or not

Reasons I like muslims

* they're pro-lifers
* they believe in God
* they're not PC
* they haven't lost their missionary zeal for global domination (strong long-term civilisational survival impulse)
* they just kill you. Superb military strategy, beautiful in its simplicity: kill your enemies - no mucking around.
Like I said, they're not PC.


But don't get me wrong, I still HATE them. Am still at war with them; an unremitting jihad that started about, oooh... let's see... 700 AD? But don't bother waking the agnostics, they don't believe in spiritual warfare. Let them dream their cosy visions of a perfect conflict-free creation; blueprints for a universe where our 'Gods' can all just git along. Sounds peachy.

3 comments:

Orange_Cross said...

You believe in God? Do you know what it is? If so, would you tell me?

phil said...

Why don't you look in the Yellow Pages?
Or wikipedia?
Or google?

Orange_Cross said...

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Phil.
Phil who?
philistine.

Ha ha ha.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I pray you haven't exhausted the chart topping geschtliche of your phrygian labyrinth minding at the dispensation.

ciao ciao